In April, we asked our landlord if we could build a garden. He doubled the size I asked for, bought the posts, boards, and fill dirt, and gave us an awesome shovel. Seriously, we have the very best landlord that exists.
Jared's contribution.
The finished product!
A few days after the garden, Rick was at the duplexes working and asked what my kids thought about having a sandbox. Well, Jay and I have been discussing this for about 3 months and I kept telling him that a sandbox would kill the grass wherever we put it and I didn't think Rick would like that. So, I told Rick that my kids would think they had died and gone to heaven if he was okay with us building something. He replied that he had done some research on how to make one and said he'd have some stuff over within a few days. This awesome sandbox is what he bought the kids!
They LOVE it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment