Another year done, our last as a family of 4!

Jay LOVED sledding. He wanted to climb as high up the hill as possible and hit as many bumps on the way down. The faster, the better for him. Mackenzie on the other hand, not so much. She went down once and HATED it. Cried the whole time and would scream bloody murder if you got her any where near the hill again.

It has snowed and snowed and snowed. The mountains of snow along the road got higher than James is tall. Jay loves to shovel and is actually quite good at it. They loved playing in the snow.

3 comments:
These are so wonderful-what fun to look at them over and over.
Okay, Sarah, in that last picture of Jay on the left in the blue t-shirt, I can't get over how much he looks like you!! Looking at him is like looking at a boy version of you when you were his age. :)
Brandis, it's the pouty/whiny face isn't it?!? Just kidding, I'll take it as a compliment since I think he's a cutie. ;)
Post a Comment