Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

One Good Thing About Political Signs

So, I've discovered a great aspect of campaign signs along the road. Every day on the way home from daycare, we drive by Jay's favorite park. And every day I hear him cry and whine begging to go, "play wee!!" (Jay speak for playing at the park). Well now there is a large yellow campaign sign directly across the street from the park. So now every day as we approach this area I draw his attention to the large yellow sign and thus away from the park!! And it works, no more whining!!! Chalk up one for mommy ingenuity!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

whatever it takes to get home with the fewest fits possible.

Case said...

so....i was cleaning out our coat closet a couple days ago because it was a disaster, and i came across a cute little red jacket 12 months size. it is most definitely Jay's...so would you like me to send it to you?? :):)