Hello all! I thought that maybe with being so far from family and friends, it might be fun to share my children's growth and experiences. So, here goes, wish me luck!
Sarah! I'm so excited you've entered the blogging world. It can consume a ridiculous amount of time but I love seeing people that I don't get to see every day. We miss you!! And I think dixie (the dog next door) is missing Jay. She keeps sniffing Julia like something's not quite right.
4 comments:
Great job Sarah! Google makes it so easy to have a good looking page. Way to go!
Sarah! I'm so excited you've entered the blogging world. It can consume a ridiculous amount of time but I love seeing people that I don't get to see every day. We miss you!! And I think dixie (the dog next door) is missing Jay. She keeps sniffing Julia like something's not quite right.
What a great idea and I love your pictures! Kenzie is getting so smiley and Jay has grown so much!
what cuties! Glad you're blogging!
Post a Comment